Raytec RM50-120-POE Raymax 50 POE Infrared Illuminator - 120-degree Beam
Raytec RM50-120-POE Raymax 50 POE Infrared Illuminator
No 24-hour security system would be complete without the the Raytec RM50-120-PoE Infra-Red LED PoE Illuminator. This durable illuminator generates consistent, semi-covert infrared lighting so that your security cameras can take high-definition images in low light. Platinum surface mount LED technology and Raytec's active LED life support system ensure a long estimated 10-year, virtually maintenance-free product life by drawing damaging heat away from the LEDs. With a vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens that stands up to bat, crowbar and gunshot blows, this tough system even stands up to break-ins and attempted disruptions.
A 120-degree fixed angle mount makes it easy to install the illuminator around awkward angles or with tilted cameras. PoE infrastructure lets you power the device with a network cable and a built-in photocell automatically detects light for controlled operation. High-efficiency LEDs can also reduce your electrical bills as compared to bulb illuminators. Cost-effective, versatile and worry-free, the Raytec RM50-120-PoE Infra-Red LED PoE Illuminator has a range of 197 ft.
- An angled lighting plate provides a 120 degree tilt to work around virtually any obstacle
- High-performance lighting lets you take crisp pictures with a range of 197 ft. even in no-light situations
- 850 nm infrared light provides reliable, semi-covert operation with high-definition image quality
- An incorporated photocell provides automatic, controlled operation
- A polycarbonate lens makes the illuminator vandal resistant to blows from crowbars, bats and even gunshots
- High-efficiency LEDs with surface mount technology and active LED life control ensure consistent operation with a long product life and low electrical bills
- PoE enabled infrastructure lets you power the illuminator over a network cable
This product is also associated with:
5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Customers Also Viewed