Senstar AIM-SYM7-S Standard Edition V7 VMS Device License
Aimetis Symphony™ 7 is the new benchmark for intelligent video management software (VMS). Highly scalable, easy to set up and use, Symphony is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multi-server deployments.
Open Ecosystem: Aimetis Symphony installs on commercial off-the-shelf hardware and supports thousands of network cameras and encoders.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: Symphony delivers the lowest total cost of ownership by consolidating servers, reducing Microsoft licensing, and improving user efficiency.
Easy to Use: A streamlined, HTML5-based web client is dedicated for administration, combined with a dynamic Windows-based Operator client dedicated for video and alarm monitoring.
- High Scalability- Aimetis Symphony is highly optimized at both recording and streaming video, which reduces onsite hardware
- Web-Based Administrator- Administrators now have a dedicated HTML5-based web client, eliminating the need to install and maintain a Windows-based management client
- Centralized Cloud Management- Through the use of Aimetis Enterprise Manager™, Symphony can be managed centrally providing software updates, configuration, and health monitoring over multi-site deployments
- Native Analytics- Symphony was developed from the ground up to support video analytics. Analytic applications include motion tracking, auto-PTZ tracking, people counting, and many more
- High Security- Symphony employs SSL encryption on all communications to ensure a secure deployment. Penetration testing is routinely used to proactively identify and resolve potential security issues
- Server and Storage Failover- Aimetis Symphony efficiently delivers built-in failover functionality without the need for expensive Microsoft Clustering and extra servers
Aimetis Symphony Standard - IP Video Recording
Aimetis Symphony™ Standard is the ideal choice for organizations making a transition from analog CCTV or DVR technology to IP video, while looking to simplify the management of network video.
- Leverage commercial off-the-shelf computers from leading manufacturers
- Unlimited* cameras per server
- Edge Storage Support
- Automated response to alarms (e.g. send email notification, start recording, etc.)
- Remote Live View
- Video Analytics Support
- Continuous Recording on Motion or Alarm
- Integrated Site Map
- Multi-stream camera support
- Mobile device support (iOS/Android)
- Robust video management recording features:
- Remote live view
- Video playback
- Record on motion
- Integrated site map
- PTZ control
- Multi-stream camera support
* The server requires 1 license per device. Ex: for a system with 32 cameras and one DIO device, you require 33 licenses. If you increase the number of managed devices, the licenses will also need to be increased.
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.