Ubiquiti UDM-US UniFi Dream Machine
UniFi Dream Machine (UDM) is the easiest way to introduce UniFi to homes and businesses. The UDM includes everything you need for a small-scale wired or Wi-Fi network. It's easy to use and still offers all the benefits of UniFi for homes and businesses. Easily expand the UDM by adding more UniFi Switches or APs while managing the network with the integrated controller.
The UniFi Network app and UniFi cloud provide remote access to the controller from anywhere. The entire network can be kept updated and safe with automated software updates, which are free of charge.
- High‐Performance Dual Band 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 AP
- Managed 4-Port Gigabit Switch
- Advanced Security Gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI
- UniFi Network Controller with Intuitive User Interface
- Scalable Through Additional UniFi Devices Connected to LAN
- Powered by Fast 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad‑core processor, the UDM combines multiple functions into a single elegant device.
- Integrated 4x4 Enterprise AP: The UDM delivers the requisite high‐performance Wi‐Fi and fits into high‐density environments as part of the overall enterprise network.
- Integrated Security Gateway: The UDM offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Integrated Cloud Key: The UniFi Network Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic.
- Integrated Gigabit Switch: The UDM provides a managed 4-port Gigabit switch so you can easily add network storage or wired client devices.
- High-Performance Antenna:: 802.11ac Wave 2 4x4 MU-MIMO for 5 GHz and 802.11n for 2.4 GHz
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A57 Quad-Core at 1.7 GHz
- Advanced Security: Threat Management with IDS/IPS and DPI
- Ethernet Ports: 5 GbE Ports: 1 WAN and 4 LAN
- VLAN Support: Security and Traffic Management
- Secure Communication: VPN Server
- QOS: Enterprise VoIP
|Dimensions||Ø 110 x 184.2 mm (Ø 4.33 x 7.25")|
|Weight||1.05 kg (2.32 lb)|
|Networking Interfaces||(4) LAN 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports|
(1) WAN 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port
|IDS/IPS Throughput||1 Gbps|
|Processor||Arm Cortex-A57 Quad-Core at 1.7 GHz|
|System Memory||2 GB DDR RAM|
|On-Board Flash Storage||16 GB|
|Maximum Power Consumption||26W|
|Supported Voltage Range||100 - 240VAC|
|Power Method||AC Power Cord|
|Power Supply||Internal AC/DC Power Adapter (24V, 0.6A, 100 - 240VAC)|
|Antenna||(1) Dual-Band, Quad-Polarity Antenna|
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF|
|BSSID||Up to 8 per Radio|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
Customers Also Viewed
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD-US Unifi Wi-fi Access Point - 2.4/5 GHz, 1.733 Gbps, Up to 400ft Range, Indoor/Outdoor