Vivotek RX9401 16 Channel H.265 4K Video Receiver
VIVOTEK's RX9401 is an H.265 Single-Channel Ultra-HD Video Receiver. Delivering high-quality and detailed images, it is equipped for up to 16-CH network cameras and a maximum network camera resolution of 8-Megapixels. The RX9401 can drive an HD monitor directly via HDMI, and supports decode options of 4K 30 fps, four H.265 1080p 120 fps, nine H.265 720p 270 fps, or sixteen H.265 D1 480 fps. The RX9401 offers a more cost-effective and PC alternative solution with no costly VMS client fee, no HDD noise and no failure issues. It is suitable for standalone viewers through local viewing. Secured and simplified IT management reduce the requirement for end user training, further reducing long-term costs.
- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- Up to 16 Channel IP Camera Input
- HDMI Video Output up to 4K Resolution
- Up to 8MP Camera
- One Button Auto Setup
- Fisheye Dewarp
- ONVIF Compliance (Project Support Function)
- Compact Size with Fanless Design
- Supports Various Split-window Layout Display Modes
Compact size with fanless design for any small scale video surveillance installation, the RX9401 is perfect for a single display application that requires space-saving solutions. For more flexible installation, it supports TV back, wall, or desktop mount options. To regain desk space, the RX9401 can be directly mounted to the back of a monitor or wall, using VIVOTEK's VESA mount accessory options.
The RX9401 provides various split modes for layout display (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 1P+3, 2P+3, 1M+5, 1P+6, 3V, 1M+12, 4x4) and supports VIVOTEK's fisheye camera Fisheye Dewarp function, which provides multiple dewarping modes to ensure the correct angle of video view and detailed information for flexible usage.
2-year Manufacturer Warranty
Customers Also Viewed
- Compression : H.265,
- Compression : H.264, H.265,
- Pre-Installed Storage : No HDD included
- Video Output : 1x HDMI 1x VGA
- Hard Drive Ports : 4 SATA Ports
- Max. Storage Capacity : 32 TB Storage Capacity
- Number of PoE Ports : 16 PoE Ports