Altronix ReServ1 Video Surveillance UPS - 4 PTC Outputs 12VDC @ 2A and 12 PTC Outputs 24VAC @ 4A
ReServ1 Video Surveillance UPS is designed to simultaneously provide power for 12VDC and 24VAC cameras during normal or power outage conditions. True sine wave regulated AC outputs and regulated DC outputs.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 3.5A.
- 16 individually PTC protected power-limited auto-resettable outputs configured as follows:
- Twelve (12) outputs @ 24VAC.
- Four (4) outputs @ 12VDC.
Total supply current:
- 24VAC @ 4A (0.33A per device, 1A max.) and 12VDC @ 2A (0.5A per device, 1A max.) (Amb. Temp. - 33° to 30° C).
- 24VAC @ 3.5A (0.29A per device, 1A max.) and 12VDC @ 2A (0.5A per device, 1A max.) (Amb. Temp. - 33° to 42° C).
- PTC protected power-limited outputs are rated @ 1A.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Stand-by Batteries 4A (100VA) load at 24VAC and 2A load at 12VDC max.:
- - Two (2) 12VDC/7AH (45 minutes).
- - Two (2) 12VDC/12AH (90 minutes).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contacts).
- AC/DC power LED indicators.
- Sixteen (16) power output LED indicators.
- Low voltage input and Shutdown LED indicators.
- True sine wave regulated AC outputs and regulated DC outputs.
- Audible alarm provides notification of UPS trouble conditions.
- Unit maintains camera synchronization.
- Ease of installation saves time and eliminates costly labor.
- Storage - 20° C to 70ºC ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 61 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 402.5VA.
Datasheet Altronix ReServ1 Datasheet