Altronix Tempo2 Timer - Universal 2 Stage
Tempo2 is a universal two stage timer for applications that require timed operations. A delayed egress feature will trigger a 1 to 60 second door release. Applications include daily/weekly test mode, one shot, door prop alarm, timed door annunciate, cut-off timer, alarm swinger eliminator, etc. Digital display facilitates ease of programming and real time information.
- 12 to 24 volts AC or DC operation
- Triggers via dry contact.
- Dry form "C" contacts are rated @ 2A/120VAC/28VDC.
- Current draw: stand-by 15mA, relay energized 30mA.
- Simple programming. One-Shot Features (trigger activated):
- Programmable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
a) Delayed Pulse Mode:
- 1 to 60 sec. programmable pulse at the end of timing cycle.
b) Delay Mode:
- Relay can be programmed to energize or de-energize during timing cycle (Digitally adjust from 1 sec. -24hours).
- EE Prom memory protects against loss of programming due to power failure.
- LCD displays real time countdown information.
- Operating -20ºC to 49ºC ( -4ºF to 120ºF).
- Storage -25ºC to 70ºC ( -13ºF to 158ºF).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
Customers Also Viewed