AXIS Random Selector e-License 01147-091
AXIS Random Selector e-License 01147-091
While employee theft is a major component of retail shrinkage, it is globally an area in loss prevention that typically does not receive as much monitoring as customer theft. Research studies show, however, that the best strategy for retailers to reduce employee theft is to work systematically with internal staff inspections.
Unbiased inspection by random selection can help reduce theft and fraud, and provide a safe workplace. It can also ensure a high level of staff integrity.
AXIS Random Selector software addresses this issue by randomly singling out individuals for inspection - for example, at exits or self-checkout counters. Use it to eliminate discrimination - or accusations of discrimination - when there's a need to inspect items like shopping bags and backpacks. It can make what might otherwise be an uncomfortable situation less so. And it can help prevent threatening situations from developing.
AXIS Random Selector runs directly on a ceiling-mounted network camera. It detects in real-time when someone is leaving or entering the premises, and randomly determines if the person should be scheduled for inspection or not.
Inspection can be triggered by an alarm, such as an audio output or blinking light.
The program comes with the AXIS People Counter functionality, which collects data such as how many people have entered or left, and at what times. It also provides data on the number of people chosen for inspection. All processing is done on the camera's CPU so there is no need for a dedicated PC.
AXIS Random Selector is built on advanced and proven algorithms from Cognimatics, whose programs have led in retail analytics for more than a decade. Offering high-speed execution and low memory requirements, the software has been installed in thousands of cameras worldwide.
AXIS Random Selector saves data directly on each camera for up to 90 days. Its open protocol allows the data to be integrated into other systems. Users can access the data in the following ways:
- By using a standard web browser to access the camera's web interface, which provides live views and graphical representations of the statistics. In such a case, there is no need for an on-site server or any other hardware.
- Through an open HTTP API in the camera, whereby you can extract real-time static raw data, as well as data for specified time periods, in various formats; for example, JSON, XML and CSV.
- By using AXIS Store Reporter, which is a web-based service that gathers statistical data from various sources of Axis retail analytics applications and presents the data and graphical representations in one interface. Ideal for use in multi-site and multi-camera installations.
- Through AXIS Store Data Manager, a locally run software program for easy integration of data into third-party business intelligence applications.
- Real-time random selection and inspection of people
- Loss prevention
- Based on proven technology
Note: We are not able to sell Axis Software internationally, please contact your local re-seller to purchase this item if you live abroad.
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.
Customers Also Viewed
AXIS Companion Recorder 4TB (0893-004) 8 Channel Network Video Recorder with PoE Switch - 1 LAN Port, 5400RPM HDD, H.264
- Pre-Installed Storage : 4 TB
- Hard Drive Ports : 1 SATA Port
- Compression : H.264, MJPEG,
- Field of View (Horizontal) : 92°Field of View 34°Field of View
- Max. FPS and Resolution : 30fps at 1080P
- Lens Type : Motorized (Automatic Zoom) Lens
- Lens Size : 3~10mm Lens
- Sensor Type : CMOS
- Sensor Size : 1/3" Sensor
- Protection Code : IP66
- Color : White
- Environmental : Outdoor
- Sensor Size : 1/3"