Bosch FCP-500-C Flush-Mount Smoke Detector with Improved Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensing Capability
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Bosch FCP-500-C Flush-Mount Smoke Detector
Please keep in mind, if you are looking for a full smoke detector kit, you should buy Bosch FCP-500-K or Bosch FCP-500-CK (with CO Sensor). Kits include everything you need to have a full functioning smoke detector.
The CO sensor is for detection enhancement only. It is not a CO detector and cannot activate an alarm in the presence of CO only.
Without the presence of CO, the smoke sensor is half as sensitive to smoke as a standard commercial photoelectric smoke detector. This reduces false alarms. When the sensor detects CO, the detection chamber's sensitivity to smoke increases so it is equal to that of a standard commercial photoelectric smoke chamber.
Bosch FCP-500-C Key Features:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor
- Modern, ultra-low profile design
- Color inserts match the surrounding decor
- Smooth, easily-cleaned detector surface Innovative retention mechanism
- High reliability
- Four-wire technology
- Compatible with 12 VDC or 24 VDC systems
- 30 ft (9 m) spacing between detectors
- Optional carbon monoxide (CO) sensor for false alarm reduction
- Dual color LED
Important Note: Bosch FCP-500-C is just the smoke detector. If you are looking for a ready to go package that includes everything from base to mount, you need one of the kits below.