Geovision 88-SN8FE3-ADR 8-Channel NVR 5x Camera IP Security Camera System
World's first SNVR to support integration with 360° anti-blindspot fisheye camera.
Bundled Items: 1x GV-SNVR0811, 1x GV-FER5702, 4x UVS-ADR1300, 1x 2TB HDD
The GV-SNVR0811 is an H.264/H.265 Linux-embedded Standalone Network Video Recorder which records video files directly to the internal hard drive, supporting up to 8 channels of GV-IP Cameras for network surveillance. GV-SNVR0811 has 8-port built-in PoE (IEEE 802.3at), functioning to carry network and power to IP cameras. Featuring with up to 4K resolution video output, GV-SNVR0811 eliminates the need for a separate PC to view and play back video from the unit. Its USB ports allow you to connect a USB flash drive to import or export system settings, update firmware, save snapshot files and back up video in AVI format.
Cover all corners efficiently with the Geovision GV-FER5702 3 MP H.264 WDR Pro Fisheye IP Camera. The 1/3.2" progressive scan (3 MP) CMOS image sensor is designed to deliver excellent image quality. Capable of offering up to 15 fps at 2048 x 1536, this camera will give you smooth videos. Not only that, the 360° and 180° panorama view helps you to get a wide and comprehensive coverage of the monitored area.
The Mini Fixed Rugged Dome UVS-ADR1300 is an outdoor, fixed, network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and 30 IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IP66 and IK10 standards.
Key Features of Geovision 88-SN8FE3-ADR
- 8-Channel NVR Network Video Recorder
- 4K HDMI video output
- The NVR Supports H.265 Compression
- 2TB Pre-installed HDD
- 1x 3MP Fisheye Camera
- 4x 1.3MP Mini Dome Camera
- Built-in micro SD card slot
- Vandal Proof Cameras
Key Features of Geovision GV-SNVR0811
- 8-Channel video recording
- Support for third-party IP cameras through ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution for each channel
- Remote live view through Web browser
- Fisheye dewarping
- 8-Port PoE (IEEE 802.3at) for camera connection
- 4K HDMI video output
- 1 SATA HDD drawer (3.5") for up to 8 TB storage
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
Key features of Geovision GV-FER5702
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG,
- 180°Field of View
- 30fps at 5MP
- Fixed Lens
- 1.4mm Lens
- 1/2.8" Sensor
- IP66 IK10
Key features of Geovision UVS-ADR1300
- 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4ft)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Weatherproof and Vandal Proof
*Note: Cable is not included.