Geovision GV-VS2800 8 Channel TVI to IP Encoder 130-VS2800-TVI
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Geovision GV-VS2800 8 Channel TVI to IP Encoder
GV-VS2800 is a powerful H.264 Video Server with compact size and supports multiple applications. It supports 8-channel TVI 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video, fully integrated with GV-System (GV-DVR/NVR) / GV-VMS to form the most powerful IP solution. GV-VS2800 converts analog signals into high resolution digitized images up to 2 megapixels. It also supports over 50 PTZ models to fulfill various project demands. It can record video to a local USB storage, forming the smallest video recorder. It can also activate Tampering Alarm alerts when cameras are tampered with, which can prevent criminal activities successfully.
- 4-Channel GV-VS2420 AHD to IP Encoder
- 4-Channel GV-VS2400 TVI to IP Encoder
- 8 Channel Geovision GV-VS2820 AHD to IP Encoder
- 16 Channel Geovision GV-VS21600 TVI to IP Video Encoder
Key Features of Geovision GV-VS2800
- 8-channel TVI 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video
- 12V DC
- Tampering alarm
- USB HDD Storage
- Support UMTS / 3G / 3.5G / 4G
- Automatic switch between WiFi and 3G / 4G
- Support over 50 PTZ models
- Support 29 languages on Web interface
- HD-TVI 1.0 / 2.0 standard
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above except GV-VMS and GV-Center V2.
- GV-Video Server cannot work with microphones that acquire power from the unit. Use microphones that have external power supply.
- GV-VS2800 supports 1 external hard disk (2.5" or 3.5") with up to 6 TB capacities.
- It is not recommended to use the flash USB drive with GV-VS2800 because of its slow read and write speed.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Ordering Part No: 130-VS2800-TVI