Oculur OHBTMH7T Face Recognition Terminal with Fever Screening Function
OHBTMH7T face recognition terminal is a kind of access control device integrated with fever screening function. It can fast taking body temperature and upload abnormal temperature event to the center, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target's temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes body temperature without identity authentication.
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc.
- Face mask wearing alert. (If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.)
- Forced mask wearing alert. (If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed.)
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting fever
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting fever
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Face recognition duration < 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- NTP, manually time synchronization, and auto synchronization
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- Imports and export data to the device from the client software
* Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
Important notification: This product is not FDA approved yet. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment. This is designed to efficiently screen individuals with elevated body temperature.