Aimetis AIM-AX-OOT Aimetis Outdoor Object Tracker
Complex configuration and low accuracy of video analytics is a thing of the past. Aimetis Outdoor Object Tracker™ (AOOT) provides a protective barrier around your property, ensuring reliable and consistent tracking of people and vehicles for Axis network cameras and encoders, without complex integrations or sacrificing tracking accuracy. Reduce false alarms, improve security protocols, and effectively monitor large areas while keeping CPU usage low and reducing hardware costs.
Accurate Large Area Video Surveillance
Aimetis Outdoor Object Tracker is the perfect video surveillance solution to monitor large areas and long perimeters efficiently and accurately.
Save Time and Reduce False Alarms
Save time and money through AOOT's easy 3D modeling configuration and object classification that makes it simple to establish alarm rules and significantly reduce false alarms.
Easy Reporting and Search
Take AOOT even further with the Aimetis Symphony video management software (VMS). By streaming analytics metadata straight into Symphony, AOOT allows for dynamic reporting and video search so security staff can review 12 hours of footage in a matter of minutes.
- Quick and straightforward installation and configuration
- People and vehicle classification lowers false alarms through filtering objects by size and location
- Edge configuration allows for stable operation of the analytic regardless of VMS or server status
- Simple rule configuration allows events to be triggered directly from the camera simplifying 3rd party integrations
- Rich metadata can be streamed to any VMS that can be used for motion recording and alarm forwarding
- Seamless integration with Aimetis Symphony™
All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.