Sony SNC-EMX30R 2MP IR Indoor Mini Dome IP Security Camera
The SNC-EMX30R is a high performance indoor minidome camera that offers richly detailed Full HD 1080p images with wide dynamic range, excellent low-light sensitivity and true day/night capability. The camera's integral active infrared illuminator delivers clear B/W images even in conditions of complete darkness. With the additional benefits of smart analytics, convenient installation and powerful security features, the SNC-EMX30R an ideal choice for demanding security, surveillance and monitoring applications.
- The camera's high resolution Exmor CMOS image sensor captures smooth Full HD video at 30fps.
- High quality Automatic Varifocal lens provides 3-10mm focal length range and makes it easy for an installer to quickly and accurately adjust the image for best results.
- Wide dynamic range technology ensures evenly-exposed video footage, even in harshly-lit high contrast scenes where ordinary cameras struggle to accommodate bright highlights and dark shadow detail.
- Advanced in-built video analytics allow the camera to reliably detect, track and analyse objects, providing alerts and alarm triggers in response to a comprehensive range of pre-defined rules.
- An integral active infrared source illuminates nearby subjects, delivering clear B/W images even in conditions of complete darkness.
- The camera's switchable IR cut filter ensures best colour accuracy in daylight, while boosting sensitivity for exceptional night-time while maintaining sharp focus under all lighting conditions.
- Complies with Detect, Observe, Recognize, Identify standard, defining camera's ability to distinguish persons or objects in a specified area.
- Allows separate compression parameters to be set for up to eight user-definable image areas, reducing bandwidth while ensuring optimum quality for most important parts of the scene.
- Automatically adjusts camera exposure and compensates for backlighting, assuring accurately exposed images in a changing lighting conditions.
- Store up to 2TB of local alarm recording on an optional microSD card. Pre-alarm recording in RAM reduces network bandwidth.
- Advanced encoding technology is combined with the efficient H.265 compression codec and Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction, reducing network bandwidth requirements by up to 80% while maintaining excellent image quality compared with conventional streaming using H.264 compression.
- The camera's on-board Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) offer superior protection against malicious attacks. 802.1x network authentication with EAP/TLS supports TLS 1.2 with updated cipher suites including AES 256 encryption.