Sony SNC-VM631 2MP Mini Full HD Dome IP Security Camera - 60fps at 1080P, View-DR, True Day/Night
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Sony SNC-VM631 Mini Full HD Security Camera
Powered by the IPELA ENGINE EX Technology, Sony's developed signal processing system, the Sony SNC-VM631 Mini Full HD Security Camera is fully equipped with cutting-edge technologies that take security surveillance to a new level. With a frame rate of 60 fps, incorporated with the View-DR technology, and Visibility Enhancer, this minidome camera can capture sharp full HD images even under extremely severe, or backlight or highly lit conditions.
IK10-rated vandal-resistant housing, means it can withstand outside elements and enhances durability for longer usage. Plus, it has DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics that trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules, as well as an XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) that reproduces vivid images with no motion distortion under low light conditions. For optimum, 24-hour surveillance without compromising image quality, it's True D/N (Day/Night) function switches depending on the light level. The Sony SNC-VM631 Mini Full HD Security Camera is ideal for any professional-grade surveillance system.
Key Features of the Sony SNC-VM631 Mini Full HD Security Camera
- Full HD 1080p at 60 fps: captures sharp images in superb detail
- Blue Iris Compatible
- View-DR: provides an extremely wide dynamic range
- Visibility Enhancer: enhances the brightness and color reproduction of the images while continually adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced technologies: trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant feature: shields the camera from destructive behaviors