Geovision GV-ABL4703 4MP IR H.265 Outdoor Bullet IP Security Camera 84-ABL473W-0010
Geovision GV-ABL4703 4MP IR H.265 Outdoor Bullet IP Security Camera
The Bullet IP Camera is an outdoor network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. The camera adheres to IP67 standards and can be powered through PoE.
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Focal Length (mm) 4mm
- Horizontal FOV 80°
- Maximum Aperture F/2.0
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (100 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S, T) conformant
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- GV-Mount300-2 Convex Corner Mount
- GV-Mount310-2 Concave Corner Mount
- GV-Mount502 Wall Mount Bracket
- GV-PA191 PoE Adapter Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter
Customers Also Viewed
Geovision GV-VR360 8MP H.265 Dual Fisheye IP Security Camera - 360 degree Surround View Virtual Reality
- Compression : H.264, H.265,
- Max. FPS and Resolution : 30fps at 4K (8MP)
- Lens Type : Fixed Lens
- Lens Size : 1.05mm Lens
- Sensor Type : CMOS
- Sensor Size : 1/2.9" Sensor
- Color : White
- Environmental : Indoor and Outdoor
- Weatherproof : Yes
- Sensor Size : 1/2.9"