Turret IP Security Camera System, 4 Camera, Outdoor, 4MP Full HD, 1TB Storage, Night Vision, LTN8704-B4W
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Oculur Turret IP Security Camera System, 4 Camera, Outdoor, 4MP Full HD, 1TB Storage, Night Vision, LTN8704-B4W
An all-in-one package balancing performance with affordability, this 4-camera surveillance system is an easy to install and simple solution for your security needs. It comes with an Oculur XNR4-1 4-Channel NVR, four Oculur X4TF4 turret IP cameras, and as much cabling - pre-made or spooled - as you need.
The Oculur XNR4-1 comes with 1TB of storage while H.264+ video compression makes for efficient space usage during long recording periods. And it can record at a 40Mbps clip in real-time with all four cameras! HDMI and VGA outputs allow for local displays and monitoring. With a built-in PoE network switch you can connect the IP cameras directly to the NVR. No hassle with any extra hardware!
Included are four Oculur X4TF4 IP cameras. These are 4.1MP bullet cameras that use 4mm fixed lenses to produce 2688x1520p resolution images at 20fps. 4MP cameras are just about top of the line cameras when it comes to high resolutions - the video and images produced will be of very high, very sharp qualities. These cameras also come equipped with True WDR, the spearhead of WDR technology. This allows the cameras to handle difficult lighting settings, particularly those that involve clashing contrasts (for example, between a room's lighting and sun rays casting through the blinds). 1 Matrix IR LED provides excellent infrared vision, being able to see up to 100ft in darkness. With IP67 protection standards, these cameras will be kept safe from inclement weather conditions.
Key Features of the Oculur XNR4-1
- Storage-Interface Of One SATA Hard Drive: Allows long term recording with 1TB storage
- HDMI and VGA Video Output: Offers seamless connection to a local monitor
- H.264+ video Compression: Reduces file size, maximizes recording time and saves hard drive space.
- 40Mbps Recording Bandwidth: Supports real time Network Camera Recording of 4 cameras
- Built-in PoE Network Switch: Allows cameras to be connected directly to the NVR eliminating the need for additional hardware
- Remote Viewing: With the use of software on PC's or apps on the iOS or Android platforms, you can view your security remotely
Key Features of the Oculur X4TF4
- 4.1MP High Definition
- 1/3″ CMOS
- 4mm Fixed Lens
- 20fps @ 2688x1520p
- True WDR Technology - 120dB
- Weatherproof, IP67
- 1 Matrix IR LED up to 100ft
- 3D DNR, BLC, VCA
- DC12V, POE
This system includes:
Security Camera Systems Features
The fixed length or vari-focal length refers to the ability to adjust the camera’s field of view. The smaller the lens size, the wider the field of view. Fixed lenses will be fixed for the life of the camera but vari-focal lenses can be adjusted to have the best field of view. Vari-focal lenses are two kinds, manual and auto. If you choose manual vari-focal lense, you will need to hold the camera adjust the focal length where as if you choose motorized vari-focal lens, you will be able to perform the same task from your computer. That is the main difference.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found